Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ride to live, live to ride. I am a hell bent road hog.

I am in the market for a new bike.
This new bike should look like it could start on fire because it goes so fast. If she had a set of wings, man I know she could fly. That kind of bike.
One with an engine. An engine that runs on hatred for automobiles.
And the melon flavoured gatorade, as that stuff is super good.

I found the bike I want, and it is only $60.
That's US dollars, too. Our economy sucks, and I am a boy on a budget.
Tomorrow or the next day, or even that thing called Saturday, I will make it mine.
I will not tell you where it is located, as you are evil, and I have wronged you in some way. Ergo, you will buy it before i have any time to go get it.
You are such a jerk for even thinking about it.
I am really excited for my new-to-me bike.

While I am at the special store where my new bike resides until I give them dollaridoos for it, I may pick up some really cheap digital video discs to watch.

I'll give you a hint about where i am going. It rhymes with "John's Pop"

Yep. My future bike to be was probably stolen to buy crack money. Do I care? I kind of do.
But do I need a new bike? Yes I do.

And once I get my tricked out pimp ride, I will ride around the lakes with you if you ask me.

But before i do all that, I have to make it through today. A day where I am trying my best not to claw my eyes out with boredom.
I'm sitting at The Beat, and every once in a while someone comes in and asks for a coffee drink.
Now, in my year and a half of being a CoffeePusher, I have heard a lot of silly things that people consider words come out of cake holes. In many different combinations. Sometimes, they make sense.
Today, actually nigh on 15 minutes ago, a womate called a Latte (Pronounced: Lot-Ay, or Lot-Eh) A Late. (pronounced like you are going to be late to your appointment, or: I'm late. Meaning you might be a father). She wanted a 1/2 milk 1/2 soy Late. With Whipped Cream on top. And White chocolate drizzled on top. And sprinkles on cinnamon. And oral sex. Just kidding. i wanted to see if you were reading still.
She smelled of Edina. Or for my Indiana readers, she had Carmel all over her. The bad kind.
(And just for the record, she did tip me a dollar, which saves her from me posting her credit card number on this blog....)

Regular moo juice plus soy milk. What the fuck?
I am one of those people who, when they drink soy milk, the throat closes up. It is very uncomfortable and I highly suggest you don't be like me. As you may die. And to quote the Bloomington, IN Bard: "Dying to me don't sound like all that much fun. Kick it in."

What else was I gonna talk about?
Oh yeah. The Prom is coming up on Monday. We might have a big crowd, if everyone who has told me that they are going to come, actually comes.
They will not, of course, but I think it will be one of our bigger shows.
I'm excited for it. I will be dressing up, and we will have a photographer taking pictures of high Quality. And then there's the slow dancing. And the King and Queen crowning.
And the comedy. That should be cool.

So if you read this, and are able, please come to this week's show. It will be so choice.

And I will dance with you if you ask me to. Maybe.

I wish there was a good way to end this without sounding like Doogie Howser, the Godfather of the blog.
But since I cannot think of anything, here's how Doogie would do it:

Tuesday, January 12, 1993

Vinnie was sure he was a loser and ended up failing in love. I was sure I was a genious and almost failed in medicine. Sometimes the person who can make the biggest fool out of you is yourself.


Oh Doogie... Your theme song will be my ringtone for a while longer...


Have a good night everyone.

Stay Awesome and never stop being a Genius Kid Doctor.
Andy

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, what do you even do in those situations when someone pronounces a word horribly horribly wrong?
    Do you correct her (for her own good) and risk embarrassing her (but saving her further embarrassment later) or say nothing because it just feels like kind of a jerky thing to do? A friend of mine recent pronounced "Goebbels" the worst wrong way possible, and I just didn't have the heart to correct her. I don't know, man. What would Andy do? What DID Andy do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy went on a shopping spree with her credit card and bought his future wife trinkets from ebay.

    We will be so happy together!


    And I did not correct her. I was too busy laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! lately...me and a few co-workers have been referencing doogie howser! he absolutely was the original blogger! god i miss watching him type those deep thoughts.
    ...but then i have nightmares that vinnie is crawling through my window with his way too slicked back hair.
    *shudders*

    ...oh...and ew...carmel. enough said.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.