Monday, March 15, 2010

Important news

Hi there.

I have a couple news bits to tell you.
This bloggy thing and all it entails will now be seen on another site.

www.yesandy.com

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will be able to add more things to that site like video from the MNCS and other bits like clips of me trying out that stand up comedy thing.

Also, tonight is the Monday Night Comedy Show. 8pm Minneapolis Time.
It would be great to see you there in person, but if you are suffering from being far away, you can watch it online at

www.mnstandupcomedy.com


Hope you can check it out!

Love and miss you all, but I am always kind of around.

Stay Awesome!

Andy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, its good article on the topic of media print,
    we all be aware of media is a enormous source of information.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog - best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.