Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Nothing much to say, but I have to stop being lazy.

Hiya. So this last week and a half have been a bit melancholy for me. I haven't had any motivation to do any writing or work on projects or really do anything that adults do. I'd call it a Brian Wilson phase(lovingly, because I have nothing but mad love for BW) but I cannot grow a beard very fast, i don't have 2 tons of sand to make my living room into a sandbox, nor can I write a song. And I don't do LSD(anymore)* I have, however, been sitting in front of the TV binge watching Netflix and eating taco bell nachos. I'm not proud, but at least I'm honest. Bill stuff hit me hard from out of the blue, and I think it just happened because I was binge watching Netflix and eating taco bell nachos. I need to get out of the house more. Also on the list of to-do items is planning the 8 year anniversary show for The MNCS. May 4th(star wars day for all you trekkers) It's an awards show this year. No prom, no masquerade balls. Just votin' and awards givin' and I want a red carpet. I also need a video projector. So if you have one, please hit me up. My goal for the coming weeks is to venture out of the house and involve myself in some sort of wacky adventure that befits a man who is fast approaching middle age. By fast approaching, I mean it is about 20 years away and that justifies buying more action figures under the guise of "I have a three year old son who needs these things" I was having a conversation with a friend who died recently about books and why he didn't have a lot of them. He said that he gave his books away after he read them because he didn't like moving books when he switched living spaces. I countered with "Then how will you ever get a library that you can give to Belle to try and earn her love before the last rose petal falls?" and he said that was a cartoon and that I should live in reality and try growing up because I'm a hoarder. I should note that he was saying this as he was loading one of 13 Nerf guns that we had in the house for one of our delightfully epic nerf gun fights we had every other day. He was fine with hoarding nerf, but to have a complete set of Harry Potter 1 through 7 was a waste of shelf space. I may not ever find a girl who will fight me with nerf guns while reading Prisoner of Azkaban, but by the gods I WILL try to find her. You know, thinking about it.... I think every girl I've ever dated would have done that. Damn. I'm rubbish at relationships. I need to stop burning bridges. Tonight I stert building my Beauty and the Beast library and go wife huntin' And I'll be drankin a case a malt liquor and watching hoarders on Netflix while I polish my nerf guns that you can pry outta my cold dead hands. All the while, I will be analyzing each of my past relationships and finding out that the common denominator was me. It was all my fault. Damn it. Anyway, I'm feeling better. Though I could use a roommate for February if anyone wants to crash at my place for a month. Stay Awesome, Andy *I did LSD twice. the first time was crazy and fun. The second time I was drinking Boone's Farm wine and eating white castle. That time stuff went dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.