Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here's to you, my Mrs. Robinsons...

I warn you, this will be a very short blog.
For those of you who are used to my usual long winded, where the hell is the point blog, I assure you: this is going to be lack-luster at best.

I am finding myself dropped in many situations where my wit and charm just isn't enough to get by.
I surround myself with people who consistently make me laugh and smile. Who make me realize that I am so very fortunate to know as many talented individuals as I do. There are those few select that never make me feel that I need to be funnier than the majority. Or that I need to prove myself more worthy of a simple laugh.
I type as I think, so maybe this will not come out as clearly as I want it to, but I really want all those who just think of me as 'Andy' and not some 'comma-splice using ass-hat' to know that I value everything you bring into my life.
The day I forget that will be a dark and emo day indeed.
And so I bid you a good night. I wish that all your dreams are intermixed with Tim Burton imagery and the bold colours of a Gauguin. Maybe even a Mondrian. (I'm not sure if I spelled that right. I meant the guy who did all the art with the lines and boxy colours. Linds knows who I mean. Ask her.)
Never ever think that I do not value what you bring to my table.
Now stop stealing my hat unless you look better in it than I do. Or I put it on your head.

And now I go dream that I am immortal. Or Finnish. Those are crazy dreams. I own a fish shop and at night I fight demons. Odin(god) I wish you could be in my head...


Good show tonight, everyone.


Stay Awesome.

Andy

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a Lichenstein?

    It's good to read someone deeply valuing their friends. It's a hallmark of someone's character, that they take time to do that once in a while. I know too many people who take and take and take, and only pause to complain about how no one does anything for them. You're a good guy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.