Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Islands in the stream of consciousness.

Hey Doozers.
I was just thinking about Fraggle Rock just now. No clue why.
Oh yes I do. The theme song has been running in my head for the last six hours.
Some might say 'torture', but I say 'Anthem'

So how was your night last night?
Better than anything ever, you say?
Then I bet you were at The Monday Night Comedy Show.
It's a little show with a lot of heart, and they believe in you there. Just like The Ghostbusters.
Wait, they said 'We're ready to Believe you'
Never mind. My pop culture machine is spewing out smoke and I found a few missing nuts and bolts. And it isn't plugged in.
And it's on fire.
The show really went well last night.
In case you haven't heard, I went to The Great Clips yesterday and sold all my hair to buy a chain for my husband's gold watch. And he sold his watch to buy me a pony.
Now I have a pony and a haircut. Ladies love a man with a haircut, but not a man with a Husband. They get in the way. Of things.
Strange mood? You bet.
I have to work tonight, and I am almost certain that it isn't going to be any fun.
With the exception of making people smile with my winning personality and five star customer service.
That has to be worth something, right?
Oh, I forgot to tell you that this is a stream of consciousness blog.

You might be telling yourself that 'Your Mom is a consciousness'
And you would be absolutely correct.
Certs with Retsyn crystals are not very good. Let's just get that out there. We were all thinking it.
Oh!
So last night, before the show, I was putting my hair into little plastic tubes to sell at the show as a sort of Fundraiser for Wonder Dave and Big Poppa E (Who also did some poems last night)
It was a strange sight, as I was listening to Regina Spektor and looking all crazy. But my hair looks wicked good and you know it.
Not many people took a vial of my goldie locks, or as I liked to call it: A piece of the Golden Fleece.
Anyone? Jason & The Argonauts? Hello?
Your Mom is an Ancient Greece Reference.

So I have all these vials of my hair, and I have no idea what to do with them, save for making them into necklaces that are not only unattractive, but rather creepy.
Instead of grabbing a lock of my hair, people did give generously, and the poets will have a little bit of gas money they didn't have before. I did notice that someone put a two dollar bill in the donation bucket (which was really a cake pan, as I could not find a bucket).
It made me think of old people and Werther's Originals.
And how I hate Carmel.
Not the city where I grew up, but the flavor.
Hate is always too strong a word, I know. I hate Racism and murder and war.
I dislike wet shoes, Vegans and Carmel.
And even the Vegan thing borders on Hate. But only when people make their children Vegan.
I think suffocating them in plastic bags is more humane.
What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, Carmel.
And other stuff.
Speaking of other stuff, please read my new blogging endeavor over at www.yesandy.blogspot.com
Or you can click on the link next door to this post on the right and read about how advice should be given.
I have to go to work early now. I just got the text.
End of stream.
Sweet Dreams, lilac.

Stay Awesome or they get their revenge.
Andy

2 comments:

  1. http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a2505951bc80ed4011c7746c77107fd

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Their Revenge" Them being the horribly disfigured remains of the Bomb Worshiping humanity on "the Planet of the apes...was it two? There was a third one right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.