Friday, January 23, 2009

Hiya.

Ok. So I realize that my writing has taken a turn towards the emo-goth-somber-earthtone-boohoo-crabby-sad kind of route.
It was not my intention, and I hope to seem more cheerful in the coming posts. I do apologize for sounding so down.
I think it may be the weather lately. that might have something to do with it.
It's so cold, and I can't go out and play like I like.

And I haven't been in the mood to write. When I think about that, I wonder if it is because I don't feel particularly 'funny' lately. And since I want to feel funny (play on words) I decided to startworking on some fun writing, and see if it lightens my mood.

A long while ago, I started a profile on myspace and called it YesAndy!

And with it, came an advice blog.
I have moved it to blogger, and hopefully it will spark some more creative writing.
So please check it out if you have the time. The link is to the right.
email me with any questions or advice you need, and I will dutifully answer.

And so, let the games begin.
I work tomorrow morning at The Beat, so come in and warm up. I'll be there till 3pm
It's supposed to be negative 12 or less tomorrow. I love riding my bike in this...

Stay Awesome.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.