Friday, June 27, 2008

I need your help, ObiWan

I am at a loss.

I have a birthday that is celebrating the 29th anniversary of my 1st birthday, and I don't know what to do.

How do I celebrate it?

I don't have a credit card, nor the money, so I cannot put a deposit down on a lakefront cabin, or a partybus (which would be most fun. The karaoke one)

And I'll be damned if I am going to go to the green mill.

I want to be with my friends, at least the ones who want to be with me.

It's a big birthday, so I want to have fun. Memorable fun.

Suggestions. Now.

The birthday itself is on July 10, but the party should be on Friday, July 11th.

I really could use some help. I'm starting to get sad about it being lame.


Thank you!

Andybear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.