Thursday, June 19, 2008

INDYFRINGE DATES AND TIMES

I just got my 2008 IndyFringe Performance dates and times.

For those of you who have been sitting in front of your day planners, please write in pen the several shows you will be attending.


CONFESSIONS OF A FRINGE TECHNICIAN

10:30 Friday 8/22
7:30 Saturday 8/23
10:30 Sunday 8/24
7:30 Wednesday 8/27
4:30 Saturday 8/30
9:00 Sunday 8/31

All performances will be at The American Cabaret Theatre just like last year and the year before that.
I love this festival.


Please feel free to say you will be coming on the many facebook event thingys I will be making soon. I mean, if you will be in the Indianapolis area. Or you feel like a road trip.


This is good information, and you are happy now.


I just better be able to pull this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.