Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update #2

Sorry about the earlier freak out.
Today is going a little bit better.
I've been sitting on the porch with my little netbook on my lap. trying to come up with new things.
Everything i type is sounding more and more like one of my blogs.
Svetlana says i should embrace it, and that lots of people like reading what I write.
I trust her, and I know that writing about writing is very pretentious. I do apologize for it, and the tone of all these blogs. (read: Woah is me)
I thought I had a solid story in my head, and it isn't happening like I want at all.
I don't even know what I want out of this. Something to be proud of, i suppose.

Irvington is a very peaceful little place amidst a sprawling city.
Indianapolis is much bigger that way than minneapolis. Sprawl. It goes for miles and miles and miles. I like how everyone in the Twin Cities thinks its a small podunk town with a well and one stoplight.
The skyline isn't impressive, but there is a strip mall for every person in the city limits. And more.
I got my Dad's bike the other day, so hopefully i will leave the porch one of these days and try and get some exercise.
Last night was a great bbq with some of the Dorch gang. Lisa was missing. As was Jenny, Hammam & James. Didn't feel complete, but i remembered how much I like looking into a fire. And the people that were there were great.
Today is very relaxed. No one is home right now except the Dog and I.
I had a wild hair and mowed the lawn. I wish I could help more around the house with stuff to make lisa and Jame's life a little less stressful. I'll have to keep asking them if i can do anything until they relent and give me a list of stuff to do.
More writing should be done by me in something that isn't this.

Stay awesome.
Andy

1 comment:

  1. "but i remembered how much I like looking into a fire" THIS is what makes you such a great person and a great writer. No moment goes unnoticed by you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.