Sunday, October 18, 2009

One of those things in life.

Tonight I danced with a beautiful girl.
She is about two feet tall and likes crackers.
Sometimes when she thinks I am not looking, and music is playing, she swings her arms and bounces.
Her smile melts my heart.
Sometimes when I go upstairs or head outside for adventures of who knows what kind, she waves goodbye.
When I hold her, she grabs my necklace and tries to force it in my mouth. Most of the time, it is endearing.
When I am folding clothes, she helps by throwing them on the ground.
When she senses that I am sad, she will cleverly hand me some of her toys to make me feel better.
Tonight I danced with a beautiful girl.
And it was one of those moments where I felt sad that I'm going home because She is the only person I tell absolutely everything to.
She never judges or tells me that what I am feeling is wrong.
Not that others do all of the time, but this one, She's consistent.

And you have to admire consistent listening skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.