Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Breaking news

This just in:

My friend Aaron Connor AKA:Grizzly Madden is one of the announcers for the NorthStar Roller Girls. He called me up today to ask if I wanted to help him announce a bout this Sunday morning.

Um. yeah.

Sadly, it is a private bout for some reason, so it isn't open to the public. I wish i could invite everyone i know. That's the only bummer part, though.
Well, and I have to be awake and mostly human at 7AM on a Sunday.

But color me excited!

In other news, I went to Rick Bronson's house of Comedy last night to watch the show that Brody makes happen. There was one guy there that could have been super funny if he hadn't talked shit about how few people were in the audience. The room sits over 200, and there were at least 50+ people there. Not including performers and staff. It was a really fun room, and I saw some of my friends perform. Bill young & Bryan Miller had great sets. Gabe Noah isn't so much a friend as he is an acquaintance. But he is one very funny guy. I'm going to go again next week.
I suggest you do the same.

it has been brought to attention that I am hitting the Comedy Circuit pretty hard since I have been back.
I just want to support the once who always say yes to performing at MNCS. Without them, it would be a pretty dull show.
But secretly, I like how inspiring these people are to me. they make me interested in writing funny stuff. Maybe one day I will perform too. Maybe...
The announcement for my first ever stand up set will be done here, so for all four of you who read this, I expect you in the audience.

Now I am headed over to The Zissou's house. (Knutson) We will sit in front of laptops and not speak to each other until the time comes when we go to Grumpy's for the Death Comedy Jam show.
10pm. And it's free. So if you like stand up, or want to hang out with me because I am elusive and hard to find: there you go.

still waiting to hear back from my Dad about a roadtrip to Indy after Turkey Day.
If that happens, I will hope to see some familiar faces in a karaoke bar.
More on that as it develops

Stay Awesome.

Andy

1 comment:

  1. what the fuck is this?

    What is a nightfall boot?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.