Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Less mean. But still stern.

I just wrote a very scathing review on my Monday Night Comedy show.

I deleted it.

I want it out there that I liked the Stand up, the spoken word and the Sketch.


The audience was great. As usual. It was pointed out to me by a good friend and a comic that I respect a great deal: "If you bomb at the MNCS, you just suck. The audience isn't there to be assholes. They are there to laugh. They are the most supportive group in the city."

Paraphrased a little, but right on the money.

I LOVE our audience. And I promise to never expose them to shit if I can help it.

I hope that other shows start thinking about the people that come to see them more. It's why people call our show 'The Little show that could'
I am so fucking proud of that.
I am proud of our staff, our audience, and the performers that get it. That is why we keep going. And why we will be there. because one day, the 'at large' will notice why we are as good as we are.

So. Damn. Proud.

My people are the best people.


Ok. stay awesome. I am glad I didnt post that angrier one.
Available on request, though... ;)

Stay Awesome.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.