Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No Time. No Time

Very short, no time to dawdle.


Helped with gardening all day.

Some asshole stopped in front of our house, opened up his passenger side door, leaned over and closed it, then drove away.

We thought that the door was just opened a bit and he stopped to close it.

Nope.

After he drove away, there was a little puppy in the middle of the road.
It is about 8 or 9 weeks old and a girl puppy.
She is loving and wonderful.
If anyone can give her a good home in the surrounding area, we will bring her to you.
I have named her 'StarFire'

Tonight we are going to the Metro to sing karaoke.
It is a gay bar, and the last time I was there, they were still asking about Josh Carson.

I will try and write more about my adventurous day later.

Stay Awesome.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.