Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brief.

Jason and I are about to perform a four person show with two people.

I don't know what to say. I know we both are going to do our best.
That, I suppose is the most important thing.
I just read a review someone posted up on a random website about the show, and to say that it was mean would be an understatement.

The festival has not been a good one for me. However, the good that has come from my time here will extend furthur than the 13 days we will have been in Indianapolis.
A lot of descisions have been made, new friends have become very good friends and I know what is best in life:

To Crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I will never give up.


More after the fact.

Andy

1 comment:

  1. Hell ya Andy! Never give up!
    and remember you still Monday Nites to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.