Thursday, August 28, 2008

This just in.

Confessions of a Fringe Technician is going to be performed in its entirety on
Saturday at 1:30pm
and
Sunday at 9:00pm

by Jason Kruger and Andy Brynildson.

This is a slight change from the normal lineup that included two other actors.
I would tell you more, but the rumour mills will be running at full speed as soon as this is posted and read.

I am not sure if this will work.
I do know that it will be the most high energy show I have ever been a part of.
I am thinking that we will be using the Ferarri McSpeedy character change method. (which I know they didn't invent, but they did make it famous.)

Jason will be playing Actor 2 and parts of Actor 3 and Actor 1
And I will be playing The Tech and parts of Actor 1 and Actor 3.

Improv, don't fail me now.

Stay Awesome.

Andy

1 comment:

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.