Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There and back again.

The road was long.
With many a winding turns.

Jason and I pulled into minneapolis about 2am last night.
The ride was pretty uneventful.
Indiana made me really quiet because I was sad about leaving.
Illinois was long.
Wisconsin was long.
Minnesota was long because it was dark and we were wearing sunglasses.
I went right to bed after we unloaded the car. Then I slept.
I came home to find the mansion a complete disaster. If I ever see someone spitting tobacco into any of my cups, I will go berserk and crush them with my EnergyLegs. (That was for James)
And yeah, one of my roommates had a friend over that spit brown poop into a few of my glasses.
Some people's kids...

I spent the last of my money on Gas. I was hoping to have some left over to give Troy a full tank since he was good enough to lend us is car for 13 days.
Not so much. It seems that The 2008 Indianapolis Theatre fringe Festival won this round.
Low audiences and lower spirits on my part helped destroy the dream I had of being able to buy a pony and name it StarFire. One day. One glorious day...
I do have a hostess cherry pie that i forgot I had bought out of a vending machine in Illinois. It was like finding a thousand dollar bill.
Seriously, folks, if you don't find even the smallest bit of joy out of life, you are going to end up dying young.
And to top off the goodness, the vending machine cost me only a dollar. I felt I saved big money by shopping the Menards that was the vending machine on the Illinois Interstate system.

So I bought two.

Today is cleaning day. I am scrubbing and tossing stuff away in the hopes that someday I may become a real boy.

So I just wanted everyone to know that I am safe and here. I will not say sound because I don't really feel like being back in reality. So from now on I will be working towards getting back to some level of the waking dream that was Indianapolis. Specifically, my friends in the Dorchester.
I think I need to be somewhere I am constantly smiling. That sounds very healthy to me.
My next scheduled stop will be in Late October. See you guys (The Dorch Gang) then.

Have a great day, party people.

And Stay Awesome.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for telling me what you think.

Be nice, I'm fragile.